Speechless :|


it's hurt me a lot and i'm so speechless to describe it. only god knows. i hate when i'm being like this, i'm so sick of it. the same thing u ask me that have made u curious bout it, but did u realize that you broke my heart. this is what you call you love me? after all we've been through together. and this the consequence that i get? one by one, after she left me. and now you? thanks
Happy Mother's Day! i love you mama! sory cause i've failed to be a good daughter. i'll try my best mama. thanks for giving me birth and patient with all my bad attitudes. i know i have done many bad things. i will study hard to get straight A's in PMR to balas jasa mama ^_^ i'm sory cause always make u cry because of me. i know i'm a bad daugther :'( i'm so sory mama! iloveyousomuch more than you do! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY <3